It is a winter wonderland after all with the close to two feet of snow that Jack Frost just blanketed our area with – winter festivities, holidays, and good old cheer are all so real now. This is record breaking snow and weather that many of us haven’t seen in years, which means some of us might not have taken Sam Champion too seriously as to just how much winter this storm was bringing. Translation: rummaging through closets looking for those winter accessories that you know must be there (although that one spring a few years back when you did some spring cleaning they might not have made it to the keep pile). Finishing your shopping for others might be on the top of the list right now, but don’t forget to bundle up. The top 5 items on my recommended list that are must-haves if you don’t have:
1. Rag + Bone Knit Gloves (above)
2. Nicholas K. Knit Sweater Jacket with Elbow Patches (EXTREMELY warm)
3. ADAM Faux Chinchilla Reversible Down + Fur Vest (scroll down to read our previous blog about this great vest)
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Anthracite Double Breasted Oversize Cardigan (the coziest wrap yourself up in cardigan)
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lobster Kimsy Sweater/Cardigan (festive, cute, and functional!)
Stay warm and enjoy dressing for this wintry holiday season!